Thursday, September 3, 2009

Considering a run for governor

I am considering running for governor. And since Wisconsin has such a strong pool of contenders vying for Doyle's job, I don't think I would stand much of a chance in my own state, which means I would have to relocate. So I have to do a comparison of which states I like, compared to which states I could win in. I've narrowed it down to Minnesota. Mostly because, they apparently will elect anyone/anything. Jesse Ventura and Al Franken pop to mind. WTF? As a Packer fan, I have always been a little negatively biased towards the Vikings and their fans. And, I think as an American voter, I can add elections to the list of things that Minnesotans don't do well at. How can a sane and/or intelligent people vote for Al Franken? I thought Ventura was a momentary lapse in judgement, but two separate events showing complete idiocy show me there is more going on in that state than is mere coincidence. So, I think I can win. Although I might not be enough of a lunatic to get their vote, but I can try.

So I hereby announce my running for some sort of political office in the state of Minnesota. Not really.

No comments: