Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Media Has Placed First President

I don't know if I'm the first to say it in these words, or to come up with this idea, but I do believe that the media has placed it's first President.  The mainstream media put all of it's efforts into placing Obama -- and they have succeeded.  From the very start, us regular citizens were too stupid to make up our own mind, so our "unbiased" media thought they would help us in our decision.  It wasn't subtle in any way, shape or form.  In fact it was quite flagrant.  The media and Obama Nation (which sounds an awful lot like "abomination") will claim this was a landslide victory from the American people, but that's not the case.  This was a victory for the media -- they placed him.

I'll be the first to say that I'm happy there is a black President.  That milestone has been reached.  I just wish it would have been a Republican black president.  But what is done is done.  Now I'm going to try my hardest to give this guy a chance.  Maybe he won't be as bad as I fear.  I'm not going to be like the liberals who sat around slamming Bush FOR NO REASON.  HOWEVER, if (when?) Obama turns out to be all that us conservatives feared, I'll be the first to hop on the bashwagon.

No comments: